Hiring Veterans to Join the Cleary Team!
Cleary Building Corp. was recognized by The National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve for
contributing to National Security and protecting liberty and freedom. Cleary received this recognition for supporting
employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
Cleary Building Corp., a national leader in pre-engineered buildings, is looking for responsible and highly
energetic personnel. Since 1978, we have been serving our clients, remaining debt-free, and have achieved
tremendous growth across the United States.
Cleary Building Corp. is a military friendly employer. Join us now to experience the excitement of being part of a winning team.
Looking for professional development and growth opportunities? Look no further than Cleary Building Corp.
With locations across the nation, Cleary offers a range of opportunities and benefits, including:
- Strong leadership culture focused on achieving success
- Personal accountability and ownership of your work
- Advancement of the organizational mission
- Flexibility for military deployment
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Building relationships with diverse groups
- Technical skills development
- Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Opportunities for personal and team development
- Experience delivering quality service
We believe in our team members and are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work
environment that fosters growth and development. Join us today and take the next step in your career!
Cleary Building Corp. is seeking positive and assertive individuals to join our team in one
of our many branch offices located throughout the United States.
- Receive in-depth, paid training at our Corporate World Headquarters in Verona, Wisconsin.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your hard work – a sense of purpose, advancement
opportunities, and increasing compensation!!!
- Strong Brand Recognition with over 125,000 buildings nationwide.
- We are a reputable employer with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We provide qualified individuals with opportunities for advancement.
- Cleary utilizes in-house safety program called WORK SMART/WORK SAFE to properly train
Employees, which reduces accidents. A full-time Safety Department trains, monitors, and
educates all employees on proper safety techniques.
Opportunities across the United States:
World headquarters offers many opportunities at our corporate departments in Verona, WI
- Accounting department
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Job Costing
- Administrative and Human Resources opportunities
- Answering the telephone and forwarding timely/accurate messages
- Reviewing employee and client forms and paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Data entry for various reports and employee time records
- Maintaining accurate inventory of materials and office Products
- Construction Processing Department
- Supports the Design, Sales, and Construction processes.
- Verify pricing, design specifications and contract details for every project
- Design pricing - Custom projects and special building designs for every need
- DreamMaker - Proprietary software for the design and pricing of a Cleary Building
- Engineering Department
- AutoCAD Drafters - Most of the building design work is performed on a computer with CAD software.
- Assist with designing and establishing the materials list for our buildings.
- Each Cleary Building is “Custom Designed” for the Client’s specific or individual needs and purpose.
- Maintenance & Mechanics
- Work in a variety of weather conditions
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing semi-trailer, forklifts, skid steer, and occasional vehicles.
- Performing preventative maintenance measures on all assets.
- Inspecting, servicing, and replacing parts as needed.
- Compiling inspection reports, documenting repairs, and reporting all findings to management.
- Paint, rebuild, and maintain upkeep on all Cleary Transportation equipment so that it is
in a presentable manner on the road and in front of our clients when delivering
- On the job training provided
- Manufacturing opportunities at one of our three locations in Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Idaho
- Work in a team setting
- Assemble pre-cut lumber components into columns and trusses
- Material handling of lumber, steel, and building materials
- Load and unload flatbed trailers
- Meet delivery goals and deadlines
- Transportation (semi-drivers) opportunities at one of our 3 shipping locations in Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Idaho
- Regional Flatbed driving; solo driving and/or team driving
- Back home most weeknights; home every weekend (Occasional overnight runs)
- Full hours year round
- Deliver / unload building materials to construction sites using Manitou or truck forklift system
- Most deliveries made between 7 and 10 am
- Run Freightliner leased trucks – 5 years old or newer!
- Sales & Management opportunities across the nation:
- Fully trained Building Sales Specialists evaluate building sites, create building designs in our
DreamMaker 3D software and price structures that meet Clients’ exact needs.
- Manager training ensures success within a dynamic company in an ever-changing
“Through our MVP and MBA training programs, employees are taught the fundamentals of
success, leadership, and customer service. Cleary Building Corp.’s philosophy encompasses
more than just the construction of high-quality products. We develop leaders as well.”
Construction personnel opportunities across the nation: A Foreman is provided continuing education on
safety, quality, and productivity through the use of our unique “job site” training facility at our
- We care about our Employees. Cleary utilizes the Work Smart/Work Safe in-house safety program to
properly train Employees, which reduces accidents.
- Cleary provides the latest safety equipment, tools, and techniques. Crews use aerial Work Platforms and
the latest in Fall Protection to reduce climbing risks and exposures.
- Job tasks include physical labor, preparing building sites, constructing pre-engineered post-frame
structures, operating hand and power tools, etc.
- A common Career Path for an Entry Level Crew person would be to progress to a Crew lead person who
assists the Foreman in running the job and overseeing other crew members. After gaining experience
and progressing through the Company’s Foreman Training Program, Crew personnel have opportunities
to advance to a Foreman level – responsible for leading and supervising a Crew of three (3) to
four (4) others.
- We have immediate full-time openings in the local area for motivated and hardworking individuals to
become members of our construction crews! Job tasks include physical labor, preparing building sites,
constructing pre-engineered post-frame structures, operating hand and power tools, etc. Cleary
Building Corp. is a successful, growing, debt-free, nationwide construction company, with its World
Headquarters in Verona, Wisconsin. Our success is predicated upon our high sense of urgency to
exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Steel Wood University – Cleary's own university with
curriculum and the means to advance your education
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Aggressive safety program
- We take pride in our high sense of urgency to exceed customer expectations
- 99% customer satisfaction rating
- Drug-free workplace; we exclude THC testing for pre-employment drug testing
- Smoke-free workplace
- Potential for relocation assistance
Cleary’s goal is to provide the best solution and the best service to our employees and clients.
We use & develop the best technology and software to accomplish this goal.
You can also visit www.clearybuilding.com to get more information on
Cleary Building Corp. and the opportunities that exist at all Cleary
locations across the United States.
How to Apply
View our current Career Openings to apply for a position.
Need help translating your military experience, education, and training? Refer to the chart below to get an
idea of where your experiences would fit into our company. We encourage all veterans and service members to
apply for any career which they meet our basic qualifications and feel they can add value.
|If You Worked In
|You Might Consider
|Personnel, Recruiting, Instructor
|Sales, Marketing, Branch Manager
|Networking, Intel, Communications
|Information Systems, Sales
|Branch Manager, Foreman, Corporate Management
|Frontline, Operations, Support
|Corporate Manager, Safety, Claims, Operations, Crew Member
|Logistics, Contracting, Finance
|Finance, Purchasing, Branch Manager, Engineering
Cleary Building Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as MVR, credit and criminal background checks.